The staff of Lowe’s Home Improvement (Tecumseh and Lauzon) raised over $14,000 in the Hero’s Program.
Volunteer Position: Volunteer Services Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
The volunteer services coordinator is responsible for the overall delivery of services by volunteers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement and evaluate all volunteer recruitment, orientation and educational activities
- Recruit, screen, interview and check references of all volunteers. Together with the Executive Director, assess suitability of potential volunteers
- Develop, implement and evaluate volunteer basic training program with Executive Director
- Recruit and train committee and special event volunteers when necessary
- Provide volunteer supervision and volunteer assignment of duties
- Maintain volunteer lists, statistics, and forms.
- Maintain computerized volunteer address/ phone lists – distribute regularly to committee chairpersons
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please submit a resume with cover letter by November 3rd, 2014 to the attention of:
Mary-Ann Fuduric, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very excited to have been nominated for an Award of Excellence in Brain Injury Rehabilitation for Community Brain Injury Association! Recipients of the inaugural Awards of Excellence in Brain Injury Rehabilitation will be recognized and presented a plaque at the Thomson, Rogers Back to School Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto on September 11th, 2014.
VOTING will take place online between August 5th and August 28th, 2014.
Please support the Brain Injury Association of Windsor/Essex by voting here: [button size=”large” align=”center” link=”http://www.thomsonrogers.com/awards-of-excellence-2014/voting#.U-L-YPldUrU” linkTarget=”_blank”]Vote[/button]
Thank you for your support!!
The Brain Injury Association of Windsor-Essex is hosting a FREE concussion workshop on September 18th at the WFCU Centre. A panel of experts will speak about identifying concussions on the playing field, medical management, management of symptoms at home and return to play guidelines.
Doors open at 6 p.m.
RSVP: 519.981.1329 or email@example.com
Use Your Head Concussion Workshop
- Date: September 18, 2014
- Time: 6:30 pm
- Location: WFCU Centre, Collavino Hall – 8787 McHugh St. Windsor, Ont.