Your support means so much to so many. One of the best ways to help people in need is through your donations. You can help the BIAWE and people we support in many ways. You can also make a difference by supporting programs serving those in your own community.
Ways You Can Contribute to BIAWE:
• Volunteer – We need volunteers for our support programs, special outings and special events. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Victoria Obeid at email@example.com for more information.
• Become a Board Member – We need dedicated and passionate board members with skills in areas of fundraising, fund development, technology, health care and business.
• Purchase a Plaque – Provide a tribute to someone near and dear by having their name engraved on the Butterfly Monument at the riverfront.
• Become a Member – Join BIAWE and the Ontario Brain Injury Association and receive the most up-to-date information about acquired brain injuries
• Include BIAWE in Your Will – help sustain BIAWE’s programs
• Wedding Donations – In lieu of gifts, make a donation to BIAWE
• Funeral Donations – Make requests to have friends and family donate to BIAWE
• Support our Events – A fundraiser in the spring and the golf tournament in September
• Sponsor an Event – Corporate and Business sponsorship
• Buy and Ad in our Newsletter – Helps to pay the cost of printing and distribution
You can also send your donation directly to the
Brain Injury Association of Windsor & Essex County:
P.O. Box 22070
11500 Tecumseh Road East