Please make a donation today to provide those affected by an acquired brain injury the support they need to maintain their recovery. You can now choose what area or group you wish the donation to benefit.
Ways You Can Contribute to BIAWE:
• Volunteer – We need volunteers for our support programs, special outings and special events. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com for more information.
• Become a Board Member – We need dedicated and passionate board members with skills in areas of fundraising, fund development, technology, health care and business.
• Become a Member – Join BIAWE and the Ontario Brain Injury Association and receive the most up-to-date information about acquired brain injuries
• Include BIAWE in Your Will – help sustain BIAWE’s programs
• Wedding Donations – In lieu of gifts, make a donation to BIAWE
• Funeral Donations – Make requests to have friends and family donate to BIAWE
• Support our Events – A fundraiser in the spring and the golf tournament in September
• Sponsor an Event – Corporate and Business sponsorship
• Buy and Ad in our Newsletter – Helps to pay the cost of printing and distribution
• Send a donation – to honour someone’s birthday or other significant event
You can also send your donation directly to the
Brain Injury Association of Windsor & Essex County:
Mailing Address: 856 Victor Drive, Windsor ON N8S 2S7