- To develop, provide and disseminate information and educational tools that define, discuss and describe all aspects of acquired brain injury;
- To track, analyze and report on related acquired brain injury data through in-house questionnaires;
- To bring to the public’s attention the definition and effects of acquired brain injury and its incidence and prevalence;
- To develop and support a province-wide network of community associations and groups whose primary mandate is the support and assistance of persons living with the effects of acquired brain injury; and
- To acquire the financial resources necessary to achieve the Mission and Objects by soliciting, obtaining and accepting donations, gifts, legacies and bequests in cash or in kind from all sources.