This support group is for survivors of acquired brain injury, their caregivers, family members and friends aged 18 years or more. No referral is necessary. You may self-refer.
This group meets to discuss experiences, share ideas and provide emotional support to one another and is led by a trained facilitator.
Benefits of participating in an ABI support group may include:
• Felling less lonely, isolated or judged
• Reducing distress, depression, anxiety or fatigue
• Talking opening and honestly about your feelings
• Improving skills to cope with challenges
• Staying motivated to manage chronic conditions or stick to treatment plans
The group meets on the second Tuesday of the month in the evening. The group meets at ALSO (Assisted Living Southwestern Ontario) at 1100 University Ave. E. (parking available and on a bus route). If you wish to participate in this group and are not on our regular call list, please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may want to check our Facebook and Twitter pages for cancellation notices, updates or to join our email list to ensure that you are notified of any cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances.
If you would like more information on programs and services please call 519-981-1329 or email email@example.com