Young Adult Support Group (ages 18 to 30)
Benefits of participating in an ABI support group may include:
• Felling less lonely, isolated or judged
• Reducing distress, depression, anxiety or fatigue
• Talking opening and honestly about your feelings
• Improving skills to cope with challenges
• Staying motivated to manage chronic conditions or stick to treatment plans
The group meets on the second Tuesday of the month in the evening. Group meetings will be held on Zoom. If you wish to participate in this group and are not on our regular call list, please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may want to check our Facebook and Twitter pages for cancellation notices, updates or to join our email list to ensure that you are notified of any cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances.
If you would like more information on programs and services please call 519-981-1329 or email email@example.com