BIAWE does not receive any public funding. The events listed below are initiatives hosted by BIAWE to raise the funds that support our programs. All funds raised stay local.
We are now offering package sponsorship deals for those who wish to generously support more than one event. These sponsorship opportunities are designed for you to make one commitment to sponsor The Brain Injury Association of Windsor and Essex County (“BIAWE”) for the entire year. We are also offering single event sponsorship. Sponsorships run from January 1, 2019 until December 31, 2019.
Sponsorship at the BIAWE
What does it mean to be a sponsor? Sponsors play an important role in the success of the BIAWE initiatives. There are many areas that you can make a difference from providing equipment or funding.
Benefits of Giving
Benefits vary depending on the amount of contribution. Some benefits include:
- Recognition as a BIAWE sponsor with prominent display of organization identity and/or logo in all BIAWE promotional materials and media relations
- Link on BIAWE website with organization’s name and/or logo
- Naming / advertising opportunities on quarterly newsletters
- Exhibition and distribution of organization literature at BIAWE events
- Reserved seating at BIAWE events.
Ready to Become a Sponsor?
If you are interested in sponsoring or partnering with BIAWE, please contact us
Brain Injury Association of Windsor & Essex County
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 33090 Lakeview R.O. Windsor, ON N8Y 0A2