BIAWE does not receive any public funding. The events listed below are initiatives hosted by BIAWE to raise the funds that support our programs. All funds raised stay local.
Sponsorship at the BIAWE
What does it mean to be a sponsor? Sponsors play an important role in the success of the BIAWE initiatives. There are many areas that you can make a difference from providing equipment or funding.
Benefits of Giving
Benefits vary depending on the amount of contribution. Some benefits include:
- Recognition as a BIAWE sponsor with prominent display of organization identity and/or logo in all BIAWE promotional materials and media relations
- Link on BIAWE website with organization’s name and/or logo
- Naming / advertising opportunities on quarterly newsletters
- Exhibition and distribution of organization literature at BIAWE events
- Reserved seating at BIAWE events.
Ready to Become a Sponsor?
If you are interested in sponsoring or partnering with BIAWE, please donate below or contact us at:
Brain Injury Association of Windsor & Essex County
Mailing Address: 856 Victor Drive, Windsor ON N8S 2S7
Phone: 519-981-1329 Email: email@example.com