Volunteer Position: Volunteer Services Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
The volunteer services coordinator is responsible for the overall delivery of services by volunteers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement and evaluate all volunteer recruitment, orientation and educational activities
- Recruit, screen, interview and check references of all volunteers. Together with the Executive Director, assess suitability of potential volunteers
- Develop, implement and evaluate volunteer basic training program with Executive Director
- Recruit and train committee and special event volunteers when necessary
- Provide volunteer supervision and volunteer assignment of duties
- Maintain volunteer lists, statistics, and forms.
- Maintain computerized volunteer address/ phone lists – distribute regularly to committee chairpersons
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please submit a resume with cover letter by November 3rd, 2014 to the attention of:
Mary-Ann Fuduric, Executive Director email@example.com