HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
Individuals and families can become members of the Brain Injury Association of Windsor & Essex County and the Ontario Brain Injury Association for one annual membership fee.
Application forms can be found online at http://obia.ca/dual-membership-application-form/ or by calling the Brain Injury Association of Windsor & Essex County at 519.981.1329 and a form can be mailed to you.
• Ability to vote at both annual general meetings.
• One year subscription to “OBIA Review”.
• Members may participate in the Peer Support Mentoring Program for People Living with ABI.
• Members will have free access to OBIAs’ resource library and be eligible for a discount on most of OBIAs’ training programs.
• By becoming a member your voice can be heard both locally and provincially.
DUAL MEMBERSHIP ANNUAL FEES
Family $50.00 (2 or more people at the same address)
Subsidized $5.00 (please inquire)
Why not join today? Contact us at: email@example.com